Benefits to Members
- FIA being an Apex Representative Body of Industries in Gujarat, it is playing important role during decision making processes at Government level. Thus the members’ views are being well considered during decision/policy making through FIA
- Members’ serious grievances / disputes are effectively represented at top level authorities of GIDC/State Government/Union Government or local bodies through FIA and get resolved amicably through negotiations across the table.
- FIA publishes a bimonthly news bulletin namely “FIA TIMES” since 1995. This bulletin gives the report about FIA’s activities, Member Associations’ activities etc in addition to the latest information on government policies, projects and planning on important issues concerning industrial development activities and financial matters in addition to a large variety of other topics such as management, health, amendments in various industrial policies, market trends etc FIA Times is circulated among all member Associations free of cost for the benefit of members.
- In order to achieve on the spot, speedy and satisfactory solutions of all field level problems of Member Associations open house Zone Wise meetings are arranged at an interval of every three months which is attended by all senior officers of GIDC and Office Bearers of respective Associations and office bearers of FIA.
- State Government has realized the importance of SME Sector in achieving sustainable and inclusive growth of Gujarat. Gujarat Government has therefore, recognized FIA as a nodal agency to attract SME Sector in its entire programme such as Vibrant Gujarat, Seminars/Work Shops on SME Sectors. FIA’s members are availing benefit of show casing their products in such programme at a much discounted rates through FIA.
Some of the Eye Catching Achievements During Recent Past
- Up gradation of existing Industrial Estates through CIP Projects under State Government Granted Schemes.
- Simplification of transfer policy for utilized and unutilized plots in GIDC estates.
- Simplification in administrative policy for availing permission under clause 2r of Lease Deed.
- Specially approved by State/Centre Government up to 95% grant for RIDC estate.
- FIA has very successfully participated as a Co. sponsorer in the Exhibition & Conference for Vibrant-2009, 2011 and 2013 organized by the state Government.
- FIA played pivotal role in implementing the transfer of all basic amenities/services to Associations/NAO of the respective estates.
- FIA has been promoting Green Environment by adopting Green Technologies with the help of member associations in various estates.
- FIA has initiated in setting up of “Centre of Excellence” in all major industrial estate of Gujarat.
FIA’s Commitment for Corporate Social Responsibilities
- FIA has always been a motivating force for all its members in undertaking various projects and activities for common cause of the society under their Social Corporate Responsibilities. FIA has always been at fore front to serve the people during all natural calamities in Gujarat such as Earth Qwaque of 2001 or flood affected people in past. FIA’s services is well appreciated by Government and the beneficiaries.